Changes in energyPRO 4.4.367
- Input, editing payments including electricity causes error
- Misc. the colour of energy conversion unit is not fixed, changes by its own
- Input, changing fuel, market or energy conversion unit does not give a recalculation
- Calculation possible when having red cross
- Input, error when loss in thermal store depends on outdoor temperature as a time series
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.365
- Input, changing fuel, market or energy conversion unit does not give a recalculation
- Calculation possible when having red cross
- Input, error when loss in thermal store depends on outdoor temperature as a time series
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.364
- More memory allocated to energyPRO. Increased from 2 GB to 3 GB 32-bit windows environment and 4 GB in 64-bit windows environment
- Misc., unnecessary recalculation in some situations
- Misc., recalculation caused by payment issues
- Misc., when opening a project from the MRU list under Files, the already opened project inherits the name from this project
- REGION, problem with transmitting possible production
- Input, Operation restricted to period contained when shifting from FINANCE/ACCOUNTS to DESIGN/OPERATION
- Calculation, error when having both starting time and minimum operation time
- Input, storage, error when using heat storage variables in heat loss formula
- Input, demand, when shifting from fixed to calculated, the dependent and independent demand factors are zero
- Input, Non availability periods, error with Feb. 29, when not having leap year
- Reports, emission report fails
- Calculation, PapFuel(0) makes the calculation fail
- Input, Operation in fixed periods enabled makes unit with Operation in fixed periods disabled operate in fixed periods
- Input, no warning when giving an object a name already used as site name
- Calculation, private wire, heat rejection allowed with negative NPO, but heat is rejected also with positive NPO.
- Reports, economic reports inherit the amounts setting from the environmental reports
- Reports, Transmission section is missing in the Catalogue of Technical Assumptions
- Input, Production already planned expressions are missing in List of functions
- Input, change of color in Visual properties is not reflected in Production, graphic
- Input, fx-check button does not work in Consumption strategy-window
- Operation strategy, with different market types and user defined operation strategy adding new unit can cause error
- Wind turbine, changes in power curve may give different and wrong results
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.340
- When reading a project, it might wrongly tell it is calculated. Occur when a file is calculated and then modified before saving
- Unit with minimum operation period is not producing in the first hours of the optimization period.
- Situations where units not allowed to transmit do it anyway
- Input, time series. Time series are not automatically extended to cover planning period when number of years are increased in FINANCE or ACCOUNTS modules.
- Input, Time series functions. Copy data to clipboard does not work in time series functions
- Time series. Copy time series with monthly indexes. Problem when original time series do not have time stamps at time when index is changed.
- Economy, Payments, when projects have more markets, payments concerning all markets fail.
- Input, time series. “Used-in”-functionality minor correction.
- Input, Time series. Time series with different time zone is converted in wrong time direction.
- Operation strategy, auto calculated day-ahead market. Too many sliders and not all active sliders affect the curve.
- Demands, carpets. Wrongly Shows message “No data found in time series” before showing the carpet plot.
- Input, Time series function, error when showing carpets.
- Input, Time series, carpet in time series period is showing the planning period.
- Input, Demands. As graphic in specified year shows the planning period instead of specified year.
- Index, graph, having error when cursor hits the right edge of the graph.
- Report, Assumption technical. Time series show average value as zero if only one value in the actual time series.
- Report, Production graphic. Minor corrections in showing values (occasional off set problems).
- Report Production, graphic, curve has an offset
- Input, non-availability periods. Minor correction if weekly selected.
- Input, times series functions. Location on time series function is not saved.
- INTERFACE, Time series function values are not updated before calculation
- Reports: Financial Key Figures and Cash flow, graphic error. Related to an internal rate of return problem
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.320
- New time series overview table and option of displaying multiple series in one graph
- Input, general. More user-friendly formula editing (fx button)
- Input, Fuels. Offered fuel can be set as formula
- Calculation. Improved operation of electric store
- Calculation. More intelligent operation of unit without access to storage
- Economy. Option of specifying individual production units in the Quality Index function (UK function)
- Production, graphic. Fuel stores available on dropdown list
- Economy payments. “Month” function renamed to “IfMonth”
- Input, Project Identification. Changing from OPERATION to FINANCE or ACCOUNTS gave zero years in planning period
- Input, Time series function. Time series function, (_+1/24) did not work properly
- Input, Input fuels advanced. When Canceling editing of time series and returning to monthly data the monthly values were lost
- Input fuels advanced. shift from monthly values to time series, cancel, you could not do it again
- Input, Time series, import online data. Time series were not updated in planning period
- INTERFACE, graphic reports did not have fixed resolution in energyPRO 4.4
- Calculation. Project with automatic calculation strategy and no payment lines was crashing when calculated
- Calculation, Stores. Electric store did not operate on an electric marked defined as a unit tariff
- General, Help menu. The link to Tutorials (Online) was not working
- Calculation, Thermal stores. Losses was calculated even when outside operation period.
- Input, Energy conversion units, Operation in fixed periods. Non operation period should be equal to operation period.
- Input, External conditions. Missing warning when loading a time series with illegal character
- Input, Demands. Demands using time series function might not be calculated correctly
- Report, Economic assumptions. Units missing in Catalogue of Economic Assumptions
- Input, External conditions, time series. Selected time zone not shown correctly, when read from saved project
- Input data, energy units. “Operation dependent on other unit” setting was not transferred from energyPRO version 4.3 to 4.4
- Reports, economic. Indentation problem concerning payment names and payment groups
- General, Ctrl-C for closing project should be changed to Ctrl-Alt-C
- Input, Time series. Online data, CFSR humidity time series shall have the symbol SH
- Input, Heat pump. Strange COP value when high mean temperature was lower than low mean temperature
- Input, Operation strategy. Deleting Electricity demand, when in Island operation, shall disable Island operation
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.238
- Missing German translations (mainly concerning Heat Pump)
- Calculation, Minor corrections
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.233
- German CHP law included in operation strategy
- Input, time series and time series functions. Export to clipboard button option added in planning period
- Reports, Production Graphic. Priority graphs improved in private wire calculations
- Calculation, Private wire calculations improved
- Heat pump, To and From temperatures can be the same
- Tool, export energy conversion. Header tabulator problem in storage content
- Tool, export energy conversion. Some data are not correct when having more years and resolution is one hour or smaller
- Input, Demands: “Demand from” and “Demand to” year with two digits problem when year exceeds 2029. “yy” = 30 becomes 1930
- Input, project identification. Report initialization problem when changing module (rare situation when going to DESIGN module coming from INVEST or ACCOUNTS
- Input and reports. Unintentionally Scrolling in Carpets view possible
- Input, time series, time series function. Updates in situations, when no changes are made
- Calculation, solar units. Production in wrong periods in rare situations
- Input, demands, time cycle. Time cycle defined by zero values only causes error
- Non availability periods. When using yearly and defining a whole year end time is not saved
- Input, storages. Battery is not producing
- Converting projects prior to 4.4. The function Heatrejection(SITE) fails when not in English, causing error when converting project
- Input, production unit. Initialization problem. Pap-function in the power curve and a non availability period starting at start of month
- + changes/improvements in calculation methods
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.185
- Input Graphical User interface, REGION, Names of transmission instead of name of sites
- Automatic operation strategy fails when no payments are associated with the electricity demand/production
- Input, general. When pressing Ctrl-C without having marked a suitable entry, you don’t have the option of Cancel
- Input, general. When renaming an illegal name, you are told that the illegal name is wrong
- Input, general. When a project has been saved with a different name, it shall no longer be in Read only
- Input, general. Demo mode, when changing a project to a licensed module, energyPRO shall go into user mode
- Input Payments. German payment function, ManagementPR gives wrong result (last two parameters was reversed)
- Input time series. energyPRO stop working if you load a time series with the same name as a time series function
- Input, when having electricity demand the Operation strategy is wrong
- Input, general. Electricity demand connected to wrong market when converting old projects
- Missing red cross, when using symbol instead of name in functions
- Reports, Production graphic sometimes displaced in window or even outside window
- Input payments. In Danish. Illegal default market name. (Day-ahead does not work, since character “-“ is not allowed in names
- Input strategy. Operation strategy. Part of windows hidden sometimes. Scrollbar issue e.g. when changing between the heat production cost tab and energy unit setup
- Input data, time series graphs. selecting 0 days result in error message
- Input Demands. When returning from time series to wizard, the form is missing objects
- Input, general. Decimal separator issue. Decimal separator might change during calculation
- Calculation. REGION, when transmission allowed only in one direction, you will in some projects see transmission both ways
- Calculation, more years in parallel, occasional error
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.173
- Input Payments. Electricity Demand payment formula are not generated correct when having more electricity demands
- Input Electricity market. Error occur when the name of the electricity market includes special characters like “ä”
- Input Payments. German Managementprämie function does not work
- Reports, operation income. Units are missing in report
- Input energy Unit, heat pump. It is not possible to copy a heat pump
- Calculations, error in minimum operation period causes program to fail
- Input. Not standard window short date settings like dd/mmm/yyyy not supported
- Input, heat transmission line can be added to wrong locations
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.169
- General. energyPRO data. Database folder is missing
- General. “Save as” is not always saving the project file in its original folder
- General. Projects open as calculated (program header) even in situation, where it is not the case
- Calculation. Boiler without access to storages is using the storage
- Input. Time series functions. Returning zero in years following first year in calculation
- Input. Time series. Recalculation missing when changing a time series from Daily basis to Weekly basis
- Input. Index update problem, slow and occasional causing error
- Input. Production unit. Some Danish names “KV-enhed” and “El-kedel” cause problems when used in economy payments (illegal character ‘-‘)
- Input. Operation strategy. Situation might occur where strategy is not calculated, resulting in zero values
- Input, Operation strategy. Operation strategy window cannot be opened if “enabling prioritizing of electricity demands for the German CHP law” is checked in Project identification window
- Input. Formula interpretation. Numbers with no leading zero fails (e.g. ,0 instead of 0,5 causes error). No leading zero is now allowed
- Input. Productions unit. Adding unit is not possible in some situations, where an existing unit has the default unit name
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.163
- Input, Time series function. Recursive references in time series functions were not handled correct
- Input, Time series/time series functions. energyPRO did not update dependent time series functions, when a time series function is changed
- Input, Economy. Changing inflation index (in main economy window) did not force recalculation
- Input, production unit. Deleting an production unit did not create red crosses at belonging payments
- Input, production unit. Electric Heat Pump, heat capacity was wrong when electrical capacity was in kW
- Input, production unit. Electric Heat Pump, change in Electrical Capacity unit was not changing Max. Heat Capacity unit
- Input, Offset in date-time references not respected when used in functions
- Input, Show as Graphic. Occasional range check error when showing hint
- Input, Show as Graphic. Occasional Axis error when calculating axis. “Axis minimum values must be <= maximum”
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.161
- Input, Electricity market. Error when showing Unit tariff as graphic
- Input, Electricity market. Fixed tariff. Error when having empty tariff name in the tariff element name table.
- Input, Production unit. Electric Heat pump. Error when pressing to view graphics with no valid data added (division by zero)
- Installation. energyPRO on a new computer is missing icons on project files (epp extension)
- Input, Economy. Missing Inflation Index warning when having index error in payments
- Input Demands, Wrong demand might be accessed when calculating economy
- Input, Operation strategy. Choosing operation strategy in an empty project invokes an error.
- Minor translation issues corrected
- Reports, Carpets. Electricity consuming unit not always present
Changes in energyPRO 4.4.156
- New electric heat pump, with automatic calculation of capacities depending on temperature settings
- New financial functions included, enabling simulation of the new German CHP law
- Improved use of the computers multiple cores, when making calculations
- New formula interpreter, with a number of new functions
- Graphics on all energy conversion units. All Graphics in separate windows
- Defining minimum NON operation period (in the previous versions of energyPRO it has been equal to the minimum operation period)
- When exporting energy conversion, you can now select all resolutions, no matter which modules you have activate
- Option of selecting more units in Operation dependent on other unit
- On time series and time series functions there is shortcuts to the items, where the time series or time series function is used
- In Power2Hydrogen work package 3 the energyPRO energy systems analysis tool is further developed with facilities to simulate hydrogen production plants participating in both wholesale markets and in the balancing markets. The final report can be seen here
- Input, Demands. Demand graphical not only showing planning period
- Input, Transmissions. Error in handling Loss-formula in Transmission
- Input, Time series. Time series graphical not always showing whole planning period
- Calculation. Markets with Gate Closures, Storage overflow problem
- Reports, Production Graphic. Wrong graph hidden when selecting production graphs
- Reports, Catalogue of Technical Assumptions, Min and Max values of demands are wrong when having more years
- Calculation. Tri-generation, absorption chiller is consuming heat, which is not available
- Reports Production graphic. Colors of the graph changes when printing the report
- Report, Operation Strategy calculation – All results are zeros in some cases where no markets are added
- Report, Energy conversion. REGION, Text error. Shall be Sent from instead of Received from
- Reports. Energy conversion. Missing operation hours and starts on units without outputs
- Input, Operation strategy. Operation strategy, calculated priority returned zero for solar collectors
- Reports, Energy conversion, Max. heat demand is shown as zero or a very small negative number
- Fuels, minor issues when showing restricted fuels as graphic
- Reports, Production Graphic. EnergyPRO might crash when repeatedly changing Site
- Calculation. OPERATION. Wrong result when calculating across month shift and end of period is not at midnight
- Input. Operation strategy. Error when absorption chiller has load curve values with zero
- Input Operation strategy. Showing sliders with time series not effecting the operation strategy, when having solar collector, PVs or wind turbines
- Input Energy conversion units, Non Availability periods have in some cases an offset of one hour
- Input, Demands. Heat demand formula not immediately updated when the annual demand or unit are selected
- Input Operation strategy. Previously deleted markets cause problems in some cases. Hindering operation strategy calculation
- Input time series. Two time series with same Symbol, makes energyPRO collapse
- Input operation strategy. Visibility problems concerning input producing production units
- Input, Demands. Case sensitive problem when pasting fixed weekly profile
- Calculation. Photovoltaic. PV has production at night
- Calculation engine, model with hydro pumping station exports and imports electricity without having a market
- Calculation engine, more process heat is used than available
- Production, graphic. Process heat demand included in fuel consumption curve
- Input. Minor corrections in List of functions window
- Input. Non availability periods, Yearly, fails if date of end time is before date of start time
- Input. Time series. Renaming symbol-name in time series changes other symbol-names which include a part of this name
- Report Energy conversion. Wrong aggregation of elec. demand in tariff periods
- Input Production units. Power curves, having more lines making formulas returning zero
- Reports, Export energy conversion, produced fuel was missing
- Input Production units. When changing a boiler to chp it shall automatic be connected to the first market
- Calculation engine. Strange drop in storage content
Changes in energyPRO 4.3.155
- General. Automatic notification when a new energyPRO update is available doesn’t work
- Input. Operation strategy. Priorities not calculated in all time steps when having solar or wind power production and fixed tariffs
- Input. Fixed tariffs market. Missing warning when using illegal signs in Tariff element name
- Input. Fixed tariffs market. When leaving an empty tariff element name an error message is missing
- Input. Operation strategy, Heat rejection. Units not producing heat shall not appear on the list of heat rejection allowed
- Input. Operation strategy, user setting axis can result in empty graph
- Input. Input data, time series. When the first value in the time series starts at a different minute than 0, the average values were wrong
- Input. Time series, under certain circumstances the symbol is replaced by the symbol of a heat demand
- Input. Operation strategy, Net Cooling Production Cost, scrollbar is missing on table with electric chillers
- Input. Demands, Demand graphical is not only showing planning period
- Input. Error in handling Loss-formula in Transmission when testing formula with the fx-button
- Input. Demand as time series. Time series graphical not showing whole planning period.
- Input. Operation strategy, calculated priority returned zero for solar collectors.
- Input. Fuels, if shown as time series carpets button does not work
- Reports. Production graphic. In some cases, the initial values of priorities were wrong
- Reports. Production graphic. Wrong graph removed when deselecting production graphs
- Reports. Production graphic. energyPRO might crashes when changing Site.
- Reports. Energy conversion, annual, in projects using REGION text is changed from “Received from ..” to “Send from ..”
- Reports. Catalogue of Technical Assumptions, Min and Max values of demands were wrong when having more years calculation
- Calculation engine. Heat rejection failed in some situations when having more sites
- Calculation engine. On a unit tariff the thermal store shall be empty before heat producing unit is started
- Calculation engine. Markets with Gate Closures. When having both upwards and downwards regulation in the same time step, storage overflow could happen
Changes in energyPRO 4.3.132
- Fixed tariff market. Holidays can be set to Always. Now holidays outside the selected weekdays will be included
- Test-Button and f(x) button homogenized with rest of energyPRO
- Private wire, minor improvements/corrections
- User interface. “Calculated” in header do not disappear after making change in input data
- energyPRO gives a warning that the electricity demand is not met even though it is fully covered from own production and import from an electricity market
- Production Unit/Calculation. Adding non-availability period on a heat pump does not give the same result as the same model without a heat pump
- Graph window not updated when switching from annual increase to Index
- Finance, payment delayed, validation of date fields failed
- Demo mode. When opening a project using FINANCE, ACCOUNTS or OPERATION without having access to these modules energyPRO failed to open projects in Demo version
- Reports, in some cases, recalculation happens when opening operation strategy or certain demands
- Operation strategy. Setting electric chillers to High priority gave in some situations error when re-entering the operation strategy
- Reports, Production graphic. When an energy conversion unit is not available the priority graph shall not show its priority number.
- External conditions. Entering holidays manually gave an error
- Calculation engine. Unit is operating in periods with no priority when minimum operation time is equal to period
- Calculation can be slow, when having no connections between sites
- Time series used in demands are moved on weekly basis, also when the time series are stated to be moved on daily basis
- Time series, extension errors when first value not at midnight
- Input data, Financing. The amortisation table was empty
- A year to much is visible in the depreciation table
- Non availability periods. When disabling Non availability periods, the settings were not cleared from the data structure
- Operation strategy. Errors when user defined formula fields is left empty
- Demands, show graphic axis handling problem (Axis must be >= Minimum)
- Fixed Tariffs, not able to view graphics and setup time steps for tariffs
- Operation strategy. In some situations with more markets it is not possible to select a different market
- Reports, Production, graphic. When shifting between sites with and without storages, the storage graph was lost
- Export energy conversion. Error in some situations, when having transmission and using hourly or shorter resolution
- Report Economy key figures. Key figures calculation error if operation module is selected
Changes in energyPRO 4.3.67
- Production, graphic, faster report generation.
- Input data. Homogenization of ‘check of formulas’ in energyPRO.
- Project identification. Warning is shown when loading project if project is saved without automatic calculation checked.
- Problems with moving transmissions in graphical interface.
- In the ‘Operation Strategy calculation’ report the text is overlapping the page width.
- Showing heat demands as time series, graphics not always shown correct.
- Monthly amounts put in one month iserroneously distributed evenly to every month.
- External conditions. Times series Longitude value problem.
- External conditions. Error report when ‘clearing’ date in index window.
- Loading file from windows explorer. energyPRO indicates non existing errors in some projects.
- Project identification. Warning is shown when loading project if project is saved without automatic calculation enabled.
- Energy conversion unit. With operation in fixed periods enabled (project identification) and Min. Operation time is entered then a message wrongly tells that 10 hours is an option.
- Main menu. energyPRO forgets the originally chosen language when clicking cancel in the language selection after having checked a new language.
- OPERATION, Fuel, restrictions and storage, fuel store content box shadows “as graphic” buttons.
- Input data tree view window static when dragging payment lines up in energyPRO.
- Time series/demands etc. Time series shown as graphic. Access violation error when generating hint if timeseries is empty.
- Project identification. Files saved with extended time series option cannot be read.
- Operation strategy. Only units with negative priority numbers shall have access to hydro store
- Energy conversion unit. Evacuated tube solar collector has wrong results when radiation is given in two time series, direct and diffuse.
- External conditions. Dates are not saved when creating holidays manually.
- Transmissions without selected direction(s) fail.
- Report Carpet plot. Selecting empty field en selection matrix cause error.
- Calculated heat rejection values not saved with project.
- External condition. Uninitialized project time zone in old projects is not handled.
- Calculated monthly heat demands not saved with project.
- Time series. Minor error in copying with week conservation. Problem with first day if first value is not start of day.
- Operation strategy. If absorption chillers is present then time series slider covers the absorption chillers.
- Operation strategy. With user defined operation strategy and trigeneration an extra tab on the operation strategy erroneously
- Carpet plot setup. Problem if extreme values set and group values below is left empty.
- Add storage loss and press as graphic button might cause access violation.
- Heat pump is producing even though there is no electricity market to deliver the electricity.
- Interface module. Error when changing non-availability periods by use of XML-files.
- PV in combination with private wire gives error.
- Production graphic. Production from other sites should be listed above the demands and consumption curves.
- Report Energy conversion annual. Peak Electricity production wrong, when unit also consumes electricity.
- Report headers. In reports the project name/title of the project is cut off if the name/title is too long.
- Tools export. Energy conversion export with annual resolution. Some electricity and transmission data not calculated correct.
- Message that Heat demand is not met some times raised in operation calculations even though it is not the case.
Changes in energyPRO 4.3.33
- Production graphics. Fuel consumption/production graphs
- Energy units and storages. Non availability periods
- Private wire (Geschlossenenes verteilernetz) calculations
- Region module calculations improved.
- Reports and time series. Time series shown as carpet is a new option
- Energy units. Fixed operation period option
- Time series. Now possible to copy time series with date conservation
- Homogenisation of ‘check of formulas’ in energyPRO
- Homogenisation of show as graphics (and show as carpets) in energyPRO
- External conditions. Time series functions. New functions added
- Operations strategy. Fixed tariffs. User defined strategy now as day ahead market
- Duration curve. Productions from other sites are not shown unless there is production on site.
- Economy, payment lines. The KWK2012 function gives wrong result when unit is bigger than 2 MW
- Peak electric production not correct when user defined production units has both electric production and consumption.
- Region module. Problem with fuel not available in other site
- Production, graphic. Imbalance between heat production and consumption, no warning
- External conditions. Longitude value of 0, makes energyPRO believe there is no location setting
- External conditions. Adding new time series, deleted default line is not deleted
- External conditions. Time series functions. Intervals function fail setting using other than ; as list separator
- External conditions. Deleting a time series or a time series function cause error message
- Demand update problem using fixed profile (Editing problem)
- Graphic user interface, wrong connections between el producing units and el consuming units on different markets
- Wind farm. Correction of modification factor calculation and error handling when no time series is selected
- Electricity markets. Selecting spot market prognosis before spot prices cause error (access violation)
- Empty field in energy conversion unit’s power curve makes calculation crash
- Energy units. Validating problem when time series contain time series references (rare)
- External condition, time series. Occasional overwrite problem with symbol and unit
- Fixed profile not remembered (rare situation)
- Operation strategy. When more time series effects the operation strategy a scrollbar too much is shown
- Online data. Online data includes an extra line in the bottom
- Operation strategy. Chiller priorities are shown wrong in priority table.
- Operation strategy. Change from automatic to manual operation strategy might cause error
- Interface module. Missing input data check
- Interface module. Operation Income as .csv through XML call produces an error if no printer is installed
- Report, Operations strategy calculation. Header exceeds graph boundary
- Energy Units. Visual problem Cutting off of edges in energyPRO viewing e.g. energy units, non availability periods
- Thermal store. Enabled Operation restricted not remembered if “from field” left empty.
- Changing time cycle does not trigger recalculation
- Calculated demand might be wrong when Demand starts in the span of the depended time series
- Export energy conversion – As report – Energy conversion, monthly. Wrong number format (scientific)
- Export energy conversion, e-cars and batteries has an offset of -1 hour.
- Export to clipboard minor corrections
- Fx – List of functions. Additions to unit column
- Translation errors
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.231
- Danish examples updated to 2014.
- Input data. Now possible to rename data names in editing window (graphical user mode)
- Projects load demands with detailed weekly profiles very slowly.
- Problems with project description line in pdf-report headers.
- Report, Operation Strategy Calculation. Report show strategy for first month even if other month is selected.
- Production, graphic, access violation error when changing y-axis on time series.
- Operation strategy. When more time series effects the operation strategy a scrollbar too much is shown
- Operation strategy. Formulas used in power curves might crash operation strategy calculation for elec. heat pumps and absorption chillers.
- Operation strategy. User defined operation strategy. Strategies as text “High” and “Low” cause error.
- Operation strategy. User defined operation strategy. Fuel producing projects might cause access violation error when calculating. Error introduced in version 4.3.217
- External conditions. Online data import. Extra line with start of planning period timestamp and zero value added erroneous.
- energyPRO crashes when calculating trigeneration example.
- Operation strategy. Chiller priorities are calculated wrongly in projects where demand time series resolutions are smaller than actual calculation time step.
- Energy units. Nonavailability. Error could not convert variant of type (Unicodestring) into type (date) if illegal date is typed.
- Energy units. Power curve. Could not convert variant of type null into type (olestr).
- Misleading error message if project file name is wrong. Instead of saying that the file doesn’t exist, the message says that the file is either used by another user or it is write protected.
- Export to clipboard. Textual and graphical corrections.
- Demand with time cycle defined by only one line does not behave correctly.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.217
- Main menu tools. Copy to clipboard renamed to Export energy conversion and improved
- Minor improvement Private wire. The operations strategy can now be shown in both export situation and in covering own demand situation.
- Operation strategy calculations. Operation strategy based on the energy units load curves in each time step, no longer monthly average.
- More user friendly IDs, it is possible to use names instead of numbers.
- German function ManagementPr, the management premium value can include digits.
- Project setup menu is expanded with economy and financing,
- More digits in heat value.
- Manual/ users guide and “To to” documents on home page are updated.
- Main and group folder data names in the input data tree view are now shown with bold text.
- Collapse all/expand all option in the input data folder tree view. Implemented as buttons above tree view.
- External conditions. Time series and time series functions is not averaged in each time step in a calculation
- Operation strategy. E-car has wrong priority numbers when having more markets and not connected to the first market.
- Time series. Graphical user mode. Edited data are lost when data name is changed in the editing dialog window.
- Report Catalogue of Technical assumptions. Error in operation strategy numbers when having user defined operation strategy.
- External conditions. Same data name in time series and time series functions cause problem. Now enforced that duplicated names are not allowed.
- External conditions. Time series functions, the function Intervals fail (case sensitive problem)
- External conditions. In graphic mode the “add external condition” menu has a misleading edit option. Now removed.
- Operation strategy. Error in formula in user defined operation strategy is not giving red crosses.
- Operation strategy, Change in formula in user defined operation strategy does not evoke new calculation.
- Operation strategy. Start costs wrong in operation strategy if a time series is selected in “price per unit”.
- INTERFACE module. Demand is calculated wrong if yearly value is changed by XML and demand is not dependent on external conditions.
- Report, energy conversion monthly. Hydro pumping, losses are incorrect.
- Error icon appears on toolbar, but list is empty and there are no red crosses
- Energy conversion monthly. Fuel peak values might take wrong values when shifting month of the year.
- Occasional priority calculation problem in last month year.
- Spool problem, program freeze after calculation.
- Production units. Solar collector and Photo Voltaic. Wrong results, when the calculation step is less than the step of the solar radiation time series.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.182
- Out of memory problem in projects with more than two sites.
- Minor corrections. Among others avoid hanging calculations (rare cases).
- Report, Operation strategy calculation. Problems when more markets and cooling.
- External conditions, time series. Problem when selecting dependent on index without selecting index.
- Economy, payments. Capacity functions return zero in operation strategy calculation.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.167
- Electricity markets. Visibility issues. Unused boxes visible.
- Electricity markets. Message “zzzz” might occur
- Operation strategy. Visibility issues. Miscellaneous table. Unused buttons visible.
- Report, Operation strategy calculation. Initialization problem.
- Report, Catalogue of Economic Assumptions, Minor corrections.
- Graphic user interface. Electric connections not added when an electricity demand is created.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.164
- Automatic save of project file is introduced
- Access to project settings by the menu setup introduced (new menu project setup)
- Deactivate option introduced in Help menu
- energyPRO installer. It is now possible to specify a location for installing energyPRO data.
- CFSR climate date now available from 2011 and forward.
- The 255 character restriction of length of formula expressions is removed.
- Production Units. New production unit added. Evacuated tube solar Collector.
- Economy, payment lines. New payment function QI, Quality Index (UK) added.
- Economy, payment lines. German KWK2012 function is now included in operation strategy.
- Economy, Annual key figures. Now available in all modules, not only ACCOUNTS
- Economy, Define annual key figures. Most functions known from payment lines are now available for defining key figures.
- Report generation time speeded up.
- Reports, operation strategy calculation. All payments that are indicated with “include in operation strategy” are shown, substitutes a not transparent automatic filtering.
- Electricity markets. Fixed tariffs. Editing problems fixed “could not convert variant of type null….”.
- Electricity markets. Fixed tariffs. Error when collating energy conversion results into tariff periods. Only first period is correct.
- Report, Energy conversion annual. Possible “invalid floating point operation” problem when printing electricity productions.
- Possible storage overflow problem in project with absorption chillers and minimum operation hours set.
- Operation strategy. The Operation strategy might not be saved correct in projects with more markets.
- Production units. Possible error if “Enable formulas in power curve” is set and the fuel power curve is number and other power curves contain formula expressions.
- Fuel storage desired empty at end of calculation, but filled up by fuel producing unit
- Distribution of energy between sites failed in some situations
- Start up of energy conversion unit using limited fuel with storage worked inefficient.
- INTERFACE module. Timestamp in filename of saved production plan removed.
- Operation strategy. User defined spot market. Test button do not work correctly
- Project identification. Csv-file path is saved even if not checked. Might case problem when using INTERFACE module
- INTERFACE module. Error in “Copy to clipboard”. Start, end and resolution problems. Production might be shown displaced by a single time step.
- INTERFACE module. Error in “Operation income” report. Problem with text delimiter.
- INTERFACE module. Problem when spool parameter set to false.
- Production graphics. Productions are not as it might be expected shown in sites without production and consumption but with transmissions through it.
- Production graphics. Store content are only shown first year. Storage content missing following years.
- Production graphics. Store capacity combined. When more sites with stores, the aggregated storage capacity is incorrect.
- Production graphics. Selecting “New window” does not work. The graphs are not shown.
- Economy, payment lines. When “price per unit” is to be time series and no time series is selected an error occurs resulting in calculation failure. Error now reported with a red cross.
- Graphic user interface. In some cases connections are missing between units and electricity demands.
- Technical assumption report. Demand week profile not correct in report (is correct in energy conversion calculations).
- Technical assumption report. Operation strategy not shown correct if no electricity markets are established.
- Conversion of old projects. Possible error in payment lines when reading old projects. Projects prior to version 184.108.40.206 are affected.
- Production units. Photovoltaic. Calculation corrected. Temperature coefficient must be negative.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.130
- If temperatures and losses are defined by time series then values are only correct first year if shown as graphics.
- Operation strategy. Initialization problem in graphics if more spot markets are defined.
- Operation strategy/energy units. If power curve is defined using time series, there is a risk that operation strategy graphics will be shown incorrect.
- Initialization problem if temperatures are set to zero.
- External conditions, time series. Problems when using time zones on windows XP and earlier. Seen as very slow updating.
- Renaming objects in graphic user mode might cause errors in formulas in payments lines.
- Heat rejection. Errors concerning distribution and calculation of electricity consumption on heat rejection units
- External condition. Error when the project’s start time is the same as the project’s end time
- External condition, index. Error when switching between constant annual increase and annual increase.
- Error in PAP and ED functions when time series changes asynchronous with calculation step or calculation step is shorter then time series step.
- Graphical user interface. Missing connection between electricity market and heat rejection with electricity consumption.
- Economy, German function Flexpr. Restriction set to avoid negative values summed to annual values.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.120
- Operation strategy. Conflicting update and editing problem in user defined operation strategy.
- Tools, copy to clipboard. When exported as hourly/time step values for imported electricity is set as exported electricity.
- Tools, copy to clipboard. When exported as hourly/time step values for exported and imported electricity are wrong if market is fixed tariffs.
Changes in energyPRO 4.2.116
- Annual demand calculated. The fixed annual option is supplemented with a calculated option where the annual demand is calculated and not only distributed.
- External conditions. Improved online weather options. NCAR is supplemented by CFSR, Climate Forecast System Reanalysis. CFSR has a higher resolution and solar radiation is included.
- Production units, solar collectors and photovoltaic. True solar time correction. Prior to version 4.2 PV and Solar collector modules assumed the local time to be equal to the true solar time.
- External conditions. Time zones and Daylight saving time are introduced on external condition (project setting time) and time series.
- Production units. Heat rejection. It is now possible to calculate the electricity consumption (Post processed after energy conversion calculation)
- Terminology. “Received” changed to “Imported” and “Delivered” changed to “Exported” in economy. E.g. “Delivered electricity” is now “Exported electricity”.
- Export to clipboard. If Operation module is selected, an option is added, enabling export with a resolution equal to the calculation step.
- Date and time fields. Validation and presentation improved.
- INTERFACE module introduced. Possible to call energyPRO by XML from an extern source e.g. a spreadsheet by changing some of the inputs in an energyPRO project file and return calculated results to the spreadsheet.
- Improved Industrial CHP calculation. Surplus process heat production can be converted to heat. Electricity demand, improved operation strategy calculation. The operation strategy is calculated as a weighted average dependent on the size of the CHP and the electricity demand.
- Help menu. Option to download and install the newest version of energyPRO directly from energyPRO Help -> check for updates now.
- Electricity market and operation strategy windows simplified.
- German market function “KWK2012” modified
- Error messaging window introduced. Explains the red crosses indicating error(s) in project.
- PeakReceivedfuel function fail
- Paste to fixed profile of demand fails.
- Catalogue of assumptions. Missing page shifts when printing indexes
- Financial key figures report. Copy as data, row of results is missing
- Energy unit. Problem when reference to same external time series is used twice in a power curve
- Function lists. Minor corrections
- Production Units. Width of power curves fields are not saved
- Pasting data from spreadsheet to fixed profile of demand cause errors
- Electricity market. Initialization problem when more markets are present
- Drawing problem when showing capacity or loss as graphic
- Occasional always modified when saved problem
- Peakreceivedfuel gives wrong result.
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
- Production unit. Possible optimizing problem when “operation dependent on other unit” and production “allowed only when production on unit”.
- Problem when pasting weekly or daily profile
- Minor translation corrections
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
- German translations updated.
- Spot market calculation error if Quality of spot prognosis is “perfect” or “time series”.
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
- Annual increase is shown with decimals.
- Number of starts to high (start incorrect recorded when engine is in operation on both sides of a month shift).
- Index pasted from clipboard might contain more decimals than seen. Now WYSIWYG.
- Time cycle profile shown as graphics corrected.
- Error with update of demands when importing sites
- The function APeakReceivedFuel has an initialization problem that might crash calculations.
- Operation strategy report. When showing indexed payments the price should be changed and not the amount.
- User defined depreciations are not saved.
- When deleting a used index the problem is not registered during the consistency check (red crosses on tree view folders.
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
- Production, graphic, REGION, always start on Combined when more sites,
- Time series asynchronous with calculation step is averaged within each calculation step.
- Project reports. Duration curve is empty.
- Storage losses wrong if calculation time step differs from one hour.
- Yearly demand change marginally if fixed daily profile is changed
- Production units. Start Time and End Time in new Non Availability Period is default the same date.
- Transmission with Operation restricted to period doesn’t allow transmission in first hour
- Production units. Start Time and End Time in new Non Availability Period shall default be the same date.
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
- German market function “KWK2012” introduced.
- Errors in environment are not always supported by red crosses in tree structure
- Weekly profile. Weekly profile does not correspond with final time series. Monday becomes Tuesday etc.
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
- Calculation of Solar collectors and Photovoltaic. New method of calculation of diffuse radiation implemented. The previous method underestimated the diffuse radiation
- Calculation inaccuracy if calculation time steps are less than an hour (Error introduced in 220.127.116.11)
- Translation errors in fx-button “Function list” window
- Check formulas button functionality in energy conversion units
- Deleting production units and heat blows units do not automatically require new energy calculation
- Time series. Occasional missing copying time series to calculation period when loading from disk.
- Energy conversion units. Errors in power curves do not generate red crosses.
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
- Time series. When internal copying time series from a defined period to a period outside the definition period a displacement of one day occur i.e. Monday week 2 becomes Tuesday week 2 following year. NOTE Minor changes will occur in most projects.
- Reports, production annual. If “Check input data” is set to “only before calculation”, then demands are zero when the project is loaded and not recalculated
- Economy, Payments. Function EPCap(<production unit>) return wrong values
- Operation module. Production plan report. First production hour is missing
- Duration curves. Values on left axis are now visible also with small demands
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
- Tri-generation calculation improved when no thermal store is present.
- Electricity market. Problems with errors invoked by changing market setup, if the operation strategy is auto calculated and the electricity market is a spot market
- Operation strategy. Occasional initialization problem if having more markets
- Reports, operation strategy calculation. Start is included twice in the operation strategy report (energy conversion calculations are correct)
- Reports, operation strategy calculation. Payments lines containing time series are not calculated correct when shown in operation strategy or operation strategy report (energy conversion calculations are correct)
- Input tables. Pasting from clipboard might cause unhandled errors if clipboard is empty or date and time is separated
- Operation Strategy. Graphic update of windows when more markets might not be initialized correctly in all cases
- Energy conversion units. Dropdown lists in Operation dependent on other unit is not initialized/reset correctly.
- Developing over the years. Dropdown lists is not initialized/reset correctly
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
- Fuel producing unit introduced (User defined operation strategy).
- Economy, payments. New payment functions added. Fullloadhours and accumulation.
- Economy, payments. Improved function description for user defined payments (Fx. button).
- Option for index development added.
- energyPRO New databank for activated energyPRO added to energyPRO data library.
- energyPRO XML function introduced.
- Times series. Copying time series from the period in which it is stated to planning period is modified.
- Operation strategy. When a unit’s priority number is changed manually, it sometimes wrongly reappears in other production strategy windows.
- Operation strategy. Editing priority numbers is partly possible in automatic operation strategy.
- Economy, payments. “ManagementPr” function occasionally returns wrong values.
- Economy, financing. Amortization table. Error in header and visual content of first line.
- Energy conversion, monthly and Energy conversion, summary. If spot marked and user defined strategy, the Delivered electricity category is wrong.
- Calculation is not possible if “Island operation” is selected and absorption cooling is present in project.
- Boiler is producing to other site without permission.
- Problem with collating values from electric stores if more than one store is present in project.
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
- Operation strategy. Absorption cooling priority problem when operation strategy is user defined.
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
- Calculating number of full load hours. “Invalid floating point error” (division by zero) in some cases.
- Economy payments. Advanced setting, start date and end date of payment periods are not saved
- Electricity market. Initialization error when making an electricity market in an empty project
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
- Copy energy conversion to clipboard. Store content added to “save as time series” hourly or daily.
- Battery capacity not shown correct if stated in kW.
- Battery is not charged when the capacity is very small.
- Operation strategy. Cooling priorities wrong in some cases.
- Operation strategy. Levels of prognosis intervals when spot market calculation (minor correction)
- Hydro pumping station. Problem with wrong priority numbers
- “Marktwert” function using fixed value for Feed in Tariff gives wrong result.
- Technical assumptions. Access violation in some projects where no electricity markets are defined.
- Copy energy conversion to clipboard problems fixed.
- Energy conversion annual, hours of operation is missing
- Productions graphics. Problem with manually saved min max y-axis when showing time series/priorities
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
- Lithuanian language updated.
- If OPERATION module is selected and calculation period is NOT set in start and end of month, then Payments including using time series are not calculated correctly
- Selecting Developing over the years without selecting any index followed by press “As graphics” gives error.
- The icon for Graphical Layout changed from blue to yellow.
- Time series functions. Time consumption while changing symbol or unit in time series function is decreased considerably.
- Time series. Unexpected uninitialized row occur when pasting time series from clipboard.
- Energy Units wind turbines. Table sorting problems fixed.
- Time series. Time series shown “As graphics” in Planning period is not always updated
- Creating emission or payment group. “Value is not a valid date” message problem fixed
- Project identification. Change from ACCOUNTS to FINANCE sets years to be planned to 1
- Tools, copy energy conversion to clipboard. Option as report “energy conversion monthly” problem fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
- Editing errors mainly concerning grants and user defined loans. Error introduced in version 126.96.36.199 (Modernised user interface).
- Editing errors concerning user defined depreciation. Error introduced in version 188.8.131.52 (Modernised user interface).
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
- German market function “FlexPr” redefined. First parameter changed from name of Production unit to name of fuel.
- German market function “Markwert” modified. Feed in tariff can now be entered either as a fixed number or a time series.
- New capacity functions available.
- Electricity stores. Battery and E-cars can now be stated as either kWh/kW or MWh/MW
- If annual optimization then collation of productions in last day of year incorrect.
- Energy Units. If time series used in power curves then first year is correct while succeeding years is not updated correct.
- Program might crash if Classic or blue skin used.
- Hours of operation distributed incorrect.
- Inconsistent results if electricity when resolution of fixed tariffs differ length of calculation steps.
- Production, graphic. Oscillating content of storage problem.
- Electricity demand as time series gives wrong result in payment.
- Operation Strategy is not correct, when spot prices are set as time series in price per unit.
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
- Economy, payments. New German market function, “ManagementPr”(management premium)
- Payment groups containing no payments cause error. Error introduced in version 4.1.2
- Production unit not producing at specific site at certain demand conditions fixed
- Occasional initialization problems fixed
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
- Economy, payments. New German market functions. Those are “MarktWert”(market value) and “FlexPr” (Flexibilitätsprämie or flexibility bonus)
- Operation strategy. Tri-generation priority error, when user defined
- Economy, payments. Error when double clicking a Payment group in graphical user mode and selecting OK on leave
- Project identification. Only two lines in upper memo box are saved
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
- Tri-generation priority error
- Non availability periods crossing New Year fails
- Division by zero error if no windows printer is defined on PC.
- Demands, Error when demand stated as monthly values with time cycle
- Calculations, if more years last month in each year contain on extra day
- Demands, if weather dependent and sum of degree days is zero then distribution fail
- Operation strategy, one month to much in month selector
- Electricity markets. If more markets established in a prior version calculation fail in some cases
- Economy, main folder. IRR radio button settings not saved correctly
- Operation strategy, not all time series having impact on operation strategy in actual month is represented as slider
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
- Setup, Logo for reports, more logos supported
- Operation strategy report. Missing start cost
- Operation strategy. Misc tab. Only electricity producing/consuming units to be connected to el-market
- Fuels, advanced. Problem pasting time series
- Technical reports. Operational hours not calculated correctly in all cases
- Minor corrections of user interface layout in some windows
- Error when deleting fuel cause problem
- Payments, advanced. Initialization problem fixed
- Heat Demands, stated as time series. Possible problem in first day of calculation fixed
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
- New MARKETS module. Now possible to model more Electricity wholesale markets in same project
- Electricity market. Major changes to prognosis options.
- Modernised user interface
- Battery storage
- Hydro storage improved
- Modeling of Electrical cars
- Solar collectors and PV. Array shading included
- Project reports (subfolder to “Project identification”. Define Multiple report combination facility (create your own templates)
- REGION, site can be imported from another project file
- Financing and investments. Now possible to creating a loan or investment starting earlier than project start.
- Report production, Graphic. New option to show time series. Market graphics (upper graph) substituted by production specific priorities
- Graphical user mode. Quick access to “Site overview” and “Operation strategy” from toolbar
- Computer Memory management improved
- Time consumption during change between windows minimized
- Investment, financing missing cash account impact first month fixed
- Annual non availability problem (missing one day in some cases) fixed
- Deleting more sites in graphical user mode return error
- Help – Tutorials (online) link doesn’t work.
- Transmission in years following first year in not correct.
- Assumption reports minor corrections and improvements.
- Payments with time series fail in payments concerning using energy units operation time or number of starts.
- Default search path for external conditions corrected
- Operation strategy report, generation of report fails if fixed tariff market present in project
- Error in payment when deleting fuel.
- Existing projects with two wholesale markets (hereof one a flat tariff market) can be calculated without MARKETS license
- Electricity market. Creating a new spot market, with rough or detailed prognosis cause an initial error when selecting “as graphics”.
- Economy payments. Formula does not reflect changes of production unit combo box
- Operation Strategy. Minor visibility changes
- Hydro pumping station, setting Operation restricted to period removes selected time series in water inlet
- Minor translation corrections
- Income statement annual. Accumulation of volume incorrect if time restriction set in payments (advanced)
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Reports. First years transmissions are incorrectly used in all years.
– Demands. Show as Graphics button is missing, if demand is shown as time series.
– Operation strategy. If set to spot market (auto) and no energy units are set to “calculated” then an access violation error appears on show hint.
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Economy. Nominal discount rate problem solved
– Economy. Deselecting “Define annual key figures” problem
– Project identification. Occasional “numeric error” changing project from DESIGN to OPERATION
– Report, cash flow graphics, remaining dept not shown correctly’
– Help file. Missing links fixed
– Thermal store. Problem converting projects saved in older versions fixed
– New tutorials and How to on the EMD-homepage /energyPRO.
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
– Demands. Showing daily variations graphical, followed by demands shown as time series cause access violation.
– Strategy. Empty priority in user defined strategy table cause error.
– Energy conversion. Collating error occurs if more years are calculated and optimization period is set to one year.
– Financing. Floating point error when selecting index or foreign loan (indexes present).
– Economy. Error when using variable monthly prices and length of calculation step is deviating from one hour.
– Economy. Semicolon in complex user defined payments might cause error.
– Graphical user mode, zoom is not saved correctly.
– Energy Calculation. Missing warning when electricity demand not met in island operation calculation.
– Production graphic. Changing spot price chart colours in “Production, graphic” only changes the colours in the legend, whereas the graph keeps original colour.
– Energy calculation. Min. Operation time not working correct when length of calculation step is deviating from one hour.
– Heat blow off changed to heat rejection.
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Fuels. Changing offered fuel to time series gives visibility errors
– Aggregation error. Occur if annual optimization is chosen in project identification and variable monthly values used in economy payments.
– Hydro store. Problem with discontinued content of storage when changing month
– Cash flow summary. Access violation problem.
– Calculation problems if island operation is selected followed by that the last electricity demand is removed
– Incorrect inclusion of start costs in the automatic operation strategy calculation
– Calculation speed improved (especially in projects with variable monthly values used in economy payments).
– Production graphical. Improvement to electricity market graph
– Operation module: csv (comma separated values) dump to file option
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Economy, ReceivedFuel payment is wrong when price per Unit used in time series
– Operation module, Problem with setting start and end date fixed
– Production Graphical, Automatic setting of lower value of left axis and name of used spot time series shown as legend
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– Fixed, PapFuel function was wrong
– Time series, time series functions, demands as time series and fuel as time series: Problems with visibility and placement of windows elements fixed
– Region, Missing electricity production in Energy conversion annual fixed
– Wrong message, when trying to open an already open file
– In time series function, the graphic in conversion table could have wrong axes.
– Setting a unit to Low in selected priority, resulted in a wrong priority number
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Heat blow off problems in the REGION module
– Energy calculation annual report: electricity production missed
– Solar collector. Problem with wrong variation over years
– Operation strategy contain information of already deleted energy conversion units (Classic user mode)
– Fuel store information stated as monthly values are not correctly converted to time series in the OPERATION module
– Error in time series functions cause multiple error messages
– Missing capacity on electric input in graphical user mode
– Occasional problem with use of fuel store fixed
– Economy in hydro pumping station not aggregated correct
– Problem showing time series functions as graphics
– Text in bottom collide with scroll bar
– Conversion unit out of operation not always respected
– Solar collector and PV problem with calculation of diffuse radiation
– Update problem concerning demand stated as monthly values
– Hydro pumping station imbalance problems
– Problem with more than one thermal store
– Economy: Time series now available in economy.
– Economy: Energy conversion now available in economy as time series
– Economy: Energy conversion capacities now available in economy
– External condition: External conditions in economy moved to external conditions in technical section and economy main folder
– External condition: Time series, time series functions and indexes are now singled out as separate folders under main folder
– External condition: Holidays available for more countries
– Project identification/ Time series: Warning when time series are more detailed than calculation steps
– Check for energyPRO updates
– Option for customer logo in reports
– Electricity market: Electricity market(s) now defined in subfolder(s) to Electricity market main folder
– Stores: Stores are singled out from energy conversion unit in its own folder
– Stores: Cold store available
– Improved heat blow off calculation
– Operation strategy: Cooling costs are now calculated in the automatic operation strategy calculation
– Improved tri-generation calculation
– Operation strategy: Cooling and energy unit setup are singled out on separate tab sheets
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Operation strategy. Blow off setting save problem fixed
– Energy Units. Blow off problem in region module fixed
– Energy Units. Thermal store loss calculation with more stores fixed
– Energy Units. Problem filling hydro pumping station fixed
– Energy Units. Solar collector/PV time series update problem fixed
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
– Energy Units. Missing production on wind power, when hydro pumping station
– Energy Units. Calculation error in some cases without access to thermal store
– Energy Units. Heat blow off problem fixed
– Demands. Save error when data specified with as monthly values fixed and subsequently changed in annual demand
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Energy Units. Photovoltaic reflection part is missing
– Energy Units. Solar collector. Reflection part is slighted overestimated
– Region module, Calculations. Possible calculation problems with more than two sites
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Fuels, conversion from monthly values to time series in operation calculation fixed
– Fuel storage, CHP does not always draw fuel from storage problem fixed
– Energy units, electricity consumption wrong in heat pumps and electric chillers with more loadcurves
– Energy units, Deleted unit occur in strategy after being deleted
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– Energy conversion. Fixed missing CHP-production calculation problem in projects with small thermal stores
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Error when loading project in graphical user mode fixed
– Economy. Define annual key figure. Crash error fixed (graphical user mode)
– Electricity markets. Update of period definition table Crash error fixed.
– Operation strategy. Error when changing market in misc. table fixed (User defined strategy)
– Energy Units. Non availability problem fixed.
– Project identification. Repeated warnings removed
– Marking more units in graphical window only works from right and downwards
– Hydro pumping station doesn’t operate as expected. misses full load on wind turbine in some situations
– Error in about, when having time limited registration file.
– Graphical user mode, zoom is not saved correctly
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Duration curve show order corrected
– Energy units. Annual non availability problem when working with projects not following the calendar year, fixed
– Cash flow summary report, index out of range problem fixed
– Electricity markets. Deleting intervals in priority names is fixed (user defined projects)
– Fuels. Fuels advanced, problem with converting month values to time series fixed
– External conditions. Missing graphics when pressing show as graphic button is pressed
– External conditions. Time series function missing after having been shown as graphics is fixed
– Economy. Error using Index(“time series”) fixed (Problem was introduced in version 18.104.22.168)
– Economy. Test button not functioning in user defined payments is fixed
– Calculations. Unexpected “Demand not met” message problem is fixed
– Energy conversion report. Formatting problem is fixed
– MAJOR CHANGE. New calculation engine introduced, substitute the old one
– MAJOR CHANGE. Region module is updated
– Zoom an online data import improved
– Energy units. Modeling of thermal stores is improved
– Windows 10 adaption
– Operation strategy. Graphics is improved (Automatic operation strategy – spot market)
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Demand, changing monthly do not set flag for new calculation needed
– Payment functions, error handling problem fixed
– Problem with unnecessary recalculations fixed
– Out of memory problem fixed
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Heat blow off “Allowed only end NHPC negative” not saved problem fixed.
– Occasional file opening problem fixed.
– Saving Investment problem fixed
– Demand Symbol is changed when switching between a demand and a time series
– Problem with error in graphic connections fixed
– Marking more units in graphical window only works from right and downwards
– Visual appearance of formula fields harmonized.
– NCAR data importer improved
– Initialisation of demands changed
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– Economy. Deleting Energy production units causes functional problems with payments. Error handling.
– Economy. Problem with retaining correct fuel in economy payment lines fixed.
– Catalogue of economical assumptions. Range check error when investments when grants present in project
– Activation problem concerning activation of Lithuanian version fixed
– Lithuanian language module updated.
– Error handling. Option to send error file when energyPRO encounter errors
– Error handling in payment lines improved
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Problem with reactivation, when already activated fixed
– Problem with registration, when using outdated registration file fixed
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– A major improvement is the new visual editing interface. Two modes are introduced. Classic mode and Graphical user mode.
– Financing. Grants, deferred income introduced (Accounts module)
– New license activation system
– Trading on two electricity markets(energy), having access to flat rate tariff when spot market or fixed tariff is selected
– Date conversion error in holidays fixed
– Production graphical report, Copy to clipboard problem is fixed
– Demand as timeseries problem fixed
– Demand wizard error status problem fixed
– Operation strategy, Combination problem with calculated operation strategy when heat blow off is present and region module is selected, problem fixed
– Operation strategy. Problem setting, in operation from beginning in operation module is fixed
– Operation strategy. Corrections in miscellaneous table
– Index. Copy all/paste error is fixed
– Index. Bottom axis problem (starts in year 1900) problem is fixed
– Economy. function “1/DeliveredElectricity” report error even when DeliveredElectricity is > 0, problem fixed
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
– Operation strategy, Blow off table. Table changed if Automatic calculated operation strategy and electricity market is spot marked
– Operation strategy, Miscellaneous table. Option to overrule automatic calculated operation strategy is implemented
– Project name in Windows taskbar
– Economy, Error in heat blow off function fixed
– Warning if demand not meet improved
– Production graphic. Mouse right click give access to editing actual graph and not just top graph
– Energy unit solar panel K-theta at 50 degrees now saved.
– Problem with missing forced recalculation of energy conversions when indexes and time series are changed is fixed
– Operation strategy. Problem that values in priority of production table is not saved if the production unit has formulas in power curve is fixed
– Textual corrections made
– Loading demands. Problem with duplicated symbols is fixed
– External conditions, manual defined holidays. Problem with US date-time formats fixed
– Save as routine now always suggest actual project saved in the same path from where it was loaded
– Change of fuel in energy unit does automatically change the function HeatValue(Fuel) in economy, corrected
– Use of index in demands. Problem with one day delay of index fixed
– Demands Use of index and restricted period values not saved if demand was entered as time series, fixed
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Wind farm added as specialised production unit
– Export to clipboard facility in reports added for all Reports containing tables (tab separated)
– Internal Rate of return. Annual option added.
– Warning when demands are not met is implemented
– Production units are calculated in reverse chronological order IF 1) the unit has heat production, 2) no access to thermal store 3) same production price in all hours (all three constraints must be met)
– Operation module error fixed. Wrong collation of monthly values If calculation period starts inside a month and the planning period exceed a month shift.
– Problems pasting data to tables if windows list separator is equal windows decimal separator or windows thousand separator
– Correction of Automatic operation strategy calculation when one production unit only
– Correction of Automatic operation strategy calculation when production unit is referring to external time series
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Weather data importer introduced (Globe)
– Calculation speed increased.
– German language module updated
– Electricity Exchange included in copy to clipboard
– Productions now available in all duration curves
– Photo Voltaic and solar panels (annual non availability problem fixed)
– Status window hanging problem fixed.
– Occasional “index out of range” problem fixed when collating energy productions automatic operation strategy on spot market
– Automatic operation strategy calculation problem fixed
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– Manual/online help updated
– Correction concerning indexing of time series (error introduced in 184.108.40.206)
– Occasional error interpreting spot market payments in economy fixed
– Correction of generated demands (error introduced in 220.127.116.11)
– Imbalance between heat demand and heat production in some situations (error introduced in 18.104.22.168)
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Solar Collectors as production units
– Photovoltaic as production unit
– Minor changes in menus and texts
– Automatic operation strategy calculation also when electricity market is “No market” of “Flat rate”
– Automatic operation strategy calculation when using formulas in load curves improved
– Automatic check of data integrity improved
– Production on production units with no access to thermal store is placed reversed chronological
– Minor correction in extending time series
– Automatic check of data integrity problems fixed
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Problem with automatic operation strategy calculation when calculating more years fixed, Error introduced in version 188.8.131.52.
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Problems with automatic spot market calculation when zero values in heat production load curves fixed. Error messages and graphical representation
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Program flickering at start removed
– Errors when calculating automatic operation strategy removed
– Graphic error in operation module fixed (displaced tariff periods)
– EnergyPRO calculation engine corrected. Situations with overflow of thermal store removed.
– Error when distributing demand entered as monthly values fixed
– Possibility of automatic calculation of operation strategy when using formulas in load curves
– Tool for calculating solar radiation at inclined plane introduced
– Boiler production when access to storage changed (less restricted than before)
– Better monthly transitions, when using automatic calculated operation strategy
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
– When power curve input is changed from number to formulas the power curve units are automatic set to MW
– Revenues from electricity spot sale may be lost when changing the order of energy production units appearance in the folder structure. Problem is fixed
– Graphic views of time series and time series functions are occasionally unavailable. Problem is fixed
– Demand: When entered/edited as monthly values the active field is not registered. Problem is fixed
– Correspondence problems between changes in power curve type (Formula/not formula), Electricity market and operation Strategy. Problems seen as “access violations” and/or “index out of range messages”. Problem is fixed.
– Test button functionality when checking functions/formulas in time series functions, power curves and economy payments is improved
– Minor changes in various reports
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Occasional index out of range error when generating economic reports in finance module fixed
– Wrong interpretation of amount energy demand if not stated in MWh fixed. Error introduced in 188.8.131.52
– Restricted period of connection in demand changed to correspond with restricted periods elsewhere in energyPRO. Both months stated is included in calculation.
– When to recalculate the energy conversion is fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Error when reading Operation strategy is fixed (error introduced in 220.127.116.11)
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
– Annual optimization of productions reintroduced when user defined operations strategy
– Remodelling of demand calculation/distribution, including an improved modelling of “Fixed profile of demand”
– Auto calculation optimized
– Heatblowoff function added to economy
– Graphic reports speeded up
– Graphic update of electricity markets and operation strategy if spot market is auto calculated improved
– Monthly calculation (concerning day one after shift of months) improved
– Demand: Modelling of “Fixed profile of demand” improved
– ProcessHeatConsumption powercurve added to production unit(to invoke this option choose “advanced” and check “transmission of heat from…” in the “Project identification” window
– Graphical inconsistency between timeseries and demands as timeseries windows fixed
– Calculation if needed and ONLY if needed fixed
– Region module Demands not shown correct in reports fixed
– Occasional incorrect setting of module, when reading loading a new project (of another project is already loaded) fixed
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Check for Zero values in indexes used to modify time series. Zero values in index is not allowed within the start and end time of the original time series (external condition or demands). Invalid values invoke a red cross in the folder structure.
– Error when transferring specified demand with fixed profile of demand to the whole planning period fixed
– Error with restricted period of connection fixed
– Visibility problem with disappearing formula in time series function fixed.
– Problem with no values on Left axis on graphs if max values are small fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Export of reports into different formats (including MS Excel) via external freeware ESBRaveViewer.
– Comment fields added to all editing windows
– Process heat Production (PHP) and Process heat Demand (PHD) available in defining economy.
– Access violation when toggling between different tariff option removed
– Show as graphics problems visibility problems fixed
– Time series function. Problem with occasional invisible formula field fixed
– Electricity market initialization problem with defining periods fixed,
– Electricity market problem with market type spot market(auto) combined with no prognosis fixed
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– lower buttons on electricity markets window recovered
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Problem with time series not following index in external condition fixed
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Red crosses on some economy folders when loading project even if ok. Error fixed.
– Error in demand using timeseries symbol different from first symbol in list removed.
– Unintentional auto calculation of operation strategy if user defined operation strategy causing errors removed
– Fix of error when pasting timeseries into energyPRO
– Economy: calculation of QI (quality index) in annual key figures.
– Stability problems when switching between user defined and auto calculated operation strategy fixed
– Initialization problems when establishing new projects with, either no electricity market or with flat rate market, is fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
– Indexes now available for modifying time series.
– Quicker handling of demands. Moving of demand from specified year to other years in planning period is slightly changed. In now a strict copy of the specified year under subject to weekly conservation of demands.
Changes in energyPRO 22.214.171.124
– Electricity market. Lack of updating priority table when “Operation Strategy” is “auto calculated” is fixed. Visibility problem with fixed priority table when “Electricity market” is “auto calculated” is fixed.
– Warning dialog when trying to read an already open file or write protected file is corrected (does now include the possibility that the file is write protected)
– Swedish and Estonian language no more supported
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
– Occasional Access violation in energy calculation, if Electricity market is “No Market” or “Flat Rate”, fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 188.8.131.52
– High time consumption switching from “electricity market” to “operation strategy” if “electricity market” is “spot market” and auto calculated
– Access violation if only one priority period if electricity market is spot market fixed.
– Formula test in economy – define annual key figures is fixed.
– Error when switching “auto calculated” to “user defined” if “electricity market” is “spot market” is fixed.
– Main Header label corrected in “Operation Strategy” priority table.
– Manual/online-help updated to reflect changes from version 3.2.x.x to 3.3.x.x
– Modified Y-axis in “electricity market” shown as graphics is saved also used in report “Production, graphical” and visa versa
– Warning if change of selected energyPRO module will cause loss of data.
Changes in energyPRO 184.108.40.206
– Problem with tariff periods not saved if operation strategy is auto calculated (fixed tariffs) fixed.
– Unused columns in lower table in “Electricity market” removed
– Error when selecting “show graphics” if no time series selected (electricity market = spot market) fixed
– Occasional error when closing energyPRO (access violation) fixed,
Changes in energyPRO 220.127.116.11
– Visibility problem with priority/NPHC table in Operation strategy window fixed.
Changes in energyPRO 18.104.22.168
-Operation strategy, automatic calculating strategies. Error when not choosing first month in combobox.
-Report “Catalogue of technical assumptions”. Formulas used in load curves in fixed.
-Time series conversion problems introduced in version 22.214.171.124 fixed
-Automatic calculation of operation strategies introduced for spot market optimization
-Report “Operation Strategy Calculation” revised.
-Report “Catalogue of technical assumptions”. Formulas used in load curves in fixed.
See description of Automatic calculation of operation strategy facilities in
Changes in energyPRO 126.96.36.199
-Automatic calculation of operation strategies introduced for fixed tariffs
-Monthly optimization instead of yearly optimization
-Report Operation strategy calculation added. Report is visible when operation strategy is “Minimizing net heat production”