The next version of windPRO contains a new visualization module.
The SketchUp Integration Module.
This makes it possible to work with a windPRO project in 3D in SketchUp.
You can see some of the many possibilities in a short video by clicking here:
- Show surface and rotating WTG’s in 3D
- Show Result Layers as 3D volumes
- Show CFD results as quiver plots
- Extended Google Earth export possibilities
- Complete creative freedom for PHOTOMONTAGE users
- Import and edit 3D objects from a giant library and use in PHOTOMONTAGE
- Show animated shadows on map and on PHOTOMONTAGE images
- Edit PV plants visual layout in 3D
- Create PHOTOMONTAGE viewpoint browser and show ridge profile landscape
- Export to VR or augmented reality applications
If you want to try out the new module, you can sign up to the beta test here.